Tii’s micro Angle Driver® is specifically designed to protect tomorrow’s high-speed digital networks, such as ADSL2+/VDSL2 technology against damage caused by electrical surges.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Ideally suited for capacitance sensitive broadband access.
- The tii micro Angle Driver® consists of a three-electrode gas tube surge arrester, failshort device and Gel-Sealed IDC (Insulation Displacement Connection) type connectors for terminating all wires in one completely self-contained unit.
- IDC connections require no stripping of the wire insulation for terminating.
- Module has two ports for small-gauge (22-26 AWG) wire terminations and two ports designed to accept large-gauge (18-19 AWG) or small-gauge (22-24 AWG) wire for tip/ring connections, all of which are environmentally sealed.
- May be employed in a variety of single and multiple pair network interface and station protector housings.Can be used to retrofit/service upgrades of existing assemblies already installed in the field.
- Unit is supplied with a unique, universal ground tab which may be snapped off to allow for multiple mounting arrangements.