Circa 604-75110 Category 6 BEP POE VOIP 110-110 75V Surge
These Solid State devices are designed to protect High-Speed 4 Pair CAT6 outside plant cables at speeds of up to 10 gigabit at 250 MHz and clamping speeds of 1-5 nanoseconds. Rated for UL497/UL497B the 75v series is ideal for ISDN, VOIP and PoE/PoE+ applications.
Features & Benefits
- Certified Category 6
- Frequencies up to 250 MHz
- Equipped with an Internal Fuse Link
- Exceeds UL497/UL497B Protection Standards
- 16 AWG Powder Coated Steel
- 110 Connector Accepts 22-26 AWG Solid or Standard Copper Wire
This is a primary protector designed to surge protect Category 6 cable when it is leaving a building and traveling on the exterior of a building into another building.