Signamax Connectivity Systems' Model 065-7732AFSC Multimode and 065-7732AFSM Singlemode Fiber Gigabit Ethernet Access Switches are the most cost-effective way to extend fiber to the desktop from a Gigabit Ethernet fiber backbone.
Model 065-7732FSC provides two 1000BaseSX multimode fiber optic ports plus 24 100BaseFX multimode fiber optic ports, typically used in Local Area Network (LAN) applications. Model 065-7732FSM provides two 1000BaseLX singlemode fiber optic ports plus 24 100BaseFX singlemode fiber ports, for use in applications where greater distances need to be spanned, or in carrier networks where singlemode fiber is the distribution media of choice. SNMP, web-browser, local terminal connection and Telnet remote terminal management capabilities are included.
- 24 - Fixed 100FX ports, SC MM connectors (IEEE 802.3u 100FX). Maximum distance: 2,000 meters with 62.5/125 micron or 50/125 micron MM fiber.
- 2 - Fixed 1000SX ports, SC MM connectors (IEEE 802.3z 1000SX). Maximum distance: 220 meters with 62.5/125 micron MM fiber or 550 meters with 50/125 micron MM fiber.
- 1 - RS-232C DB-9 local console serial port (Default Parameters: 115,200 bps, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit)
- Non-Blocking Switching Architecture, With 12 GB of Switching Bandwidth.
- Two Gigabit Fiber Optic Ports Plus 24 100BaseFX Ports, Each Using SC Connectors.
- MAC-Based Trunking, for High-Capacity Network Expansion Complete SNMP & RMON
Management Support, with Web-Based, Local Console, and Telnet Remote Console Access.
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS and 802.1Q Tagged VLAN Standards.
- Five-year Performance Warranty