The Multilink FWM-2X-N4 is an outdoor rated NEMA 4 wall mount fiber distribution enclosure. The enclosure is designed for environments where durability, security, and weather resistance is required. The enclosure is manufactured out of galvanneal and coated with polyester powder coat paint for corrosion resistance. The enclosure has a single outer door that is pad-lockable, and a removable inner swing out panel that will accept up to 12 SC or SCAPC fiber adaptors, and provide for storage of three 1120-SSTA 12 fiber splice trays. There are 3 non-captive cable entries at the bottom of the enclosure that use Multicentric® grommets to seal the cables.
- NEMA 4 rated
- Lockable and removable door.
- 2 panel or single splice options.
- Dimensions: 17.5” H x 9” W x 4” D
- Capacity: The unit can support patching, patching and splicing, or splicing only - Terminations: (2) Termination panels -
- Splices: Up to 36 single fused fiber splices using (3) 1120-SSTP splice trays
- Material: 16 Gauge Galvannealed steel Coatings: Electrostatically applied almond color polyester powder coat.
- Weight: 11 Pounds
- Requires either SC or ST inserts for fiber patching. These are not included and need to be ordered seperately.