- Provides 1 Balanced XLR Microphone Input
- 1 Auxiliary Input for MP3 Players, CD, DVD or PC's
- Connects to Main Control Module, w/2 Pair 24 AWG Cable
- Screw Terminals for Easy Connections
- Volume Control for Each Input
- Power “ON” Indicator
- Phantom Power (Switch Controlled) w/“ON” Indicator Allows Use of Consumer Microphone
- Add Up to 4 Remotes to V-9983-W
- Add Up to 3 Remotes to V-9985-W
- Mounts in 1 Gang Electrical Box
Valcom Power Units
Every Valcom product is marked with either a positive, negative or neutral power unit.
Simply add up the negative power units and then purchase a power supply with a greater value than the total power consumption of the system. If you have extra power units you can add speakers to the system at a later date, extra power is OK lower power will cause a performance problem on your paging system.
One Valcom power unit = 50 mA, -24 Vdc