Ubiquiti ACB-AC airCube AC 802.11n 2x2 MIMO
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the airCube ™ , a cost-effective wireless access point for use in your customer deployments.
airCube AC Dual-band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO technology for maximum wireless performance:
- 2.4 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz radio band Speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps
Versatile Power Options
Both models offer convenient PoE passthrough to power a 24V airMAX CPE device, so you can use a single PoE adapter to power both devices.
To provide sufficient power for PoE passthrough:
- The airCube AC requires the included power adapter or 24V, 1A PoE input.
- The airCube ISP requires 24V, 1A PoE input or a 2A Micro USB adapter (not included).
Management options feature a graphical user interface designed for streamlined setup and control.
Available options include:
- U Mobile App Supports quick setup and status information.
- Web UI Enables a standalone utility for basic configuration.
- UNMS Provides advanced remote control of Ubiquiti® devices.
- (4) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 24V PoE Passthrough for airMAX CPE
- Dual-Band, 802.11ac, 2x2 MIMO Technology
- Up to 300 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz Radio Band
- Up to 866.7 Mbps in the 5 GHz Radio Band
- Powered by 24V Passive PoE or Included Power Adapter