TII Telephone Station Protector TII 325-2M
The tii Totel Failsafe® TFS® Station Protectors consist of a mounting base, protector module, grommet, and fitted cover with nylon fastening nut.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- The cover is molded from a flame-retardant plastic material and fits securely to the base for maximum protection against intrusion of insects and foreign matter.
- A captive nylon nut is provided to give a degree of tamper-proofing, and for easy installation and removal.
- A large grommet in the base allows ample room for drop, ground and station wiring to enter and exit the protector.
- A ground stud is centrally located for grounding and bonding the shield of buried drop, as well as to secure the module and cover.
- The tii 325 comes equipped with the tii 355 TFS® Maximum Duty three-electrode protector module installed.
- The tii 326 comes equipped with the tii 356 TFS® Heavy Duty three-electrode protector module installed.
- The tii 321 comes equipped with the tii 126 TFS® Heavy Duty two-electrode protector module installed.
- The protector base has both vertical and horizontal module wells. The tii 126 module XXis normally mounted in the right side vertical well. The left well can be used to mount a second tii 126 module for two-pair protection. The horizontal wells are provided for mounting the tii 355 Maximum Duty and tii 356 Heavy Duty three-electrode TFS® protector modules.
- Other tii station protector modules may be provided in the tii 320 unit.XXUnits may be ordered with one or two protector modules installed.
- A one-pair station protector can be upgraded to a two-pair station protector simply by adding a second module. This saves both maintenance time and the need to either add a second single-pair station protector or replace it with a two-pair station protector.
- tii station protectors are designed for service in all environments, giving many years of low maintenance while providing a high level of protection.