Category 6A unscreened high-density keystone jacks have been designed to meet the need for today's high-bandwidth applications. Category 6A connectors are slim in profile for the highest density applications, and are engineered to exceed all ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 category 6A requirements.
Jacks support both T568A and T568B wiring schemes for maximum flexibility using an easy-to-read color-code wiring label. Special design features allow jack to be terminated with a standard 110 single-position tool or with the Signamax four-pair tool. The connec-tors contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs and is rated for a minimum of 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability.
Jacks feature the ability to mount either color-coded icons for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks from dust and other contaminants. Rear 110 contacts provide improved conductor retention and ease of termination. Jacks are supplied with a metallized plastic cable retention cap, which eliminates alien crosstalk for maximum performance.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed TIA-568-C.2 component performance
- Rated for at least 750 plug insertions providing for the highest level of system reliability
- Supports TIA-568-C.2 category 6A 100-meter channel performance
- Contact design provides enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity and protects against damage caused by insertion of 4- or 6-position plugs
- Multi-purpose keystone design - equally suitable as a work area outlet and a patch panel port
- T568A and T568B wiring with an easy-to-read color-code wiring label for maximum flexibility
- 180° high density - compatible with all Signamax keystone faceplates, surface mount boxes, and snap-in patch panels
- Have an ability to mount either color-coded icon tabs for service identification or dust covers to protect unused jacks form dust and other contaminants
- Rear 110 type contacts provide improved wire retention and ease of termination
- Terminated with standard single-position 110 or Signamax four-pair termination tools