- One-step outer jacket stripping of category 3, 5, 5e, and 6 cables.
- Durable high-carbon steel cutting blades are ground and honed for long life.
- Removes the outer jacket of twisted-pair cable without damaging the conductors.
- Strip and slit lengths may be varied to accommodate different connector requirements.
- Recessed cutting surface slits long runs of twisted-pair cable.
- Multiple nest cavities allow the removal of a wide variety of jacket materials on twisted pair cable.
- Tension loop can be disengaged for thin-jacket cable.
- One-piece construction ensures alignment for precise stripping.
- Large finger loop promotes rotation during use.
- Adjustable set-screw prevents twisted-pair conductor insulation scoring.
- Bright, highly visible color for easy identification.