The Coyote Dome closures have the versatility and features that make it a perfect choice for fiber-to-the premise networks. Both the 6.5” and 9.5” dome closure designs use PLP’s patented segmented end plate system which allows independent access to each cable port without disruption to surrounding cables.
Maximum Splice Capacity:
6.5" x 17" (218 mm x 453 mm): (144) Single fusion (80809958 Tray), (216) Ribbon/Mass Fusion (LGSTR144 Tray)
- Application: Direct buried, below grade, pole/wall mount or aerial
- Quick to assemble, no special tools required
- Tested in accordance to GR-771-C o RE by an independent outside lab
- Available in flame retardant material
- Collar system allows for quick re-entry
- Segmented end plate design provides independent access to every cable
- Flexible grommet sealing technology supports a wide range and quantity of flat or round cable profiles.
- Standard 6-1/2" (218 mm) Dome Kits provided with (2) 8003701 grommets.