Extron MHR-5 cable utilizes five miniature high resolution coaxial cables in a single jacket. This cable is lighter, smaller in diameter, and more convenient to install than standard coaxial cable, yet still offers excellent video performance for carrying high resolution video signals.
MHR-5 Cable is ideal for applications using RGB signals, such as routing computer-video signals via interfaces, switchers, or distribution amplifiers to projectors or monitors. The MHR-5 Cable, available in plenum or non-plenum, carries red, green, blue, and separate horizontal and vertical sync on five conductors. Each conductor is a 26 AWG, 75 ohm, coaxial conductor, color-coded, and wrapped in a single jacket.
- Five 26 AWG, 75 ohm coaxial conductors in a single jacket — This mini high resolution cable includes five 26 AWG, 75 ohm coaxial color-coded conductors. Each conductor is individually double-shielded with foil and tinned copper to reduce interference.
- High resolution video signal distribution — Lighter, smaller in diameter, and more convenient to install than standard coaxial cable, Extron MHR-5 cable offers excellent performance for high resolution video signal distribution. The cable is sweep tested from 5 MHz to 1 GHz.
- Plenum — Plenum-rated cable is for use in open air spaces without conduit, thereby reducing installation cost where National Electric Code CMP cable must be installed.
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering — The MHR-5 Mini HR cable features the smooth SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering that enables quick calculation of the cable used and remaining on the spool.
- Spool of 1,000 ft (305 m)