Klein Digital Clamp Meter AC/DC Auto-Ranging CL800 Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance and tests diodes
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Built to withstand a 6.6' (2m) drop
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating temp: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C).
- Operating altitude to 6,562 ft (2,000m).
- Includes carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential, office and light-industrial locations