Klein Conduit-Fitting and Reaming Screwdriver 85191 Hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings. Thicker hood is designed for rugged use.
- Reams and smooths 1/2'' (13 mm), 3/4'' (19 mm), and 1'' (25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings.
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time.
- Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming.
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16'' hex socket set screw.
- Designed to be used on Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT).