Klein Compact Ratcheting Cable Cutter 63601 Compact 10-1/4'' (260 mm) design allows for one-handed use of the ratcheting cutter mechanism, so other hand can position cable to ensure proper cut.
- High-Leverage ratchet mechanism for single-handed cutting of copper and aluminum cables, leaving no burrs or sharp edges.
- Patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut.
- Quick release lever opens blades easily in every cutting postion. (Allows removal of the cable before completion of cut).
- Precision ratcheting mechanism holds cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort.
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness. Plastic covered handles with hand guards for comfort and firm grip.
- Locking lever keeps handles closed for easy transport; fits i na toolbox or bag.
- One-year warranty.