Klein Cable Cutter, Insulated, High Leverage 63050-INS Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
- High-leverage design for exceptional cutting ability.
- Cable-gripping shear-type jaws.
- Precision, one-hand shearing action perfect for working in confined spaces.
- DO NOT use to cut steel or ACSR.