Honeywell’s 5834-4 wireless key adds a convenient system control to any VISTA™ or LYNX system. The 5834-4 family features four buttons that can be programmed for individual control or can be paired for two-button control, which allows for a total of eight functions for multiple applications like arming, disarming, panics, trigger relays, etc.
The 5834-4 comes pre-programmed right out of the box in high-security (encrypted) mode for that added layer of security against cyber attacks. The triple function LED gives indication that the transmission was sent when a user activates a function, indicates if the wireless key is in high-security or normal mode, and acts as a low battery indicator. The buttons are recessed and include easy-to-understand icons to help alleviate user-generated false alarms.
- Four individually programmable buttons
- Eight functions when using two-button operation
- High-security (encrypted) mode for added protection against cyber attacks
- Triple function LED lets users know:
- Transmission was sent when user activates a function
- If wireless key is in high-security (encrypted) mode or normal mode
- Battery status
- Tactile, recessed keys and easy-to-understand icons help reduce false alarms
- User replaceable, long-life lithium batteries
- Compatible with Honeywell’s 5800 Series wireless products