This Greenlee has a great ergonomic design and features Caller Id with Call Waiting and bed of nails pin set.
- LCD (96 x 48 pixels, 5 lines) displays the following: Caller ID (name and number) and Call Waiting
- Dialed number
- Over-voltage conditions
- Phone status (monitor, on hook etc.)
- Line Voltage: 110 Vdc max
- Loop Current: 125 mA max
- Ring Frequency: 15–70 Hz. High impedance monitor enables use on DSL line.
- Ergonomic shape.
- 32 digit memories.
- 10 x speed dial memories plus ten "last number redial" stores.
- Over voltage and over current protection and warning.
- Tone and pulse dialling for versatility.
- Flash key for timed-break recall.
- Pause which can be stored.
- Headset included for hands-free operation (HS-001).
- RJ11 socked and anchorage for strain relieved cords.
- Cordset with large "angled nose with bed-of-nails and spike" plus RJ11 plug.