Power up to 12 devices from a central power source up to 328 ft (100 meters) away. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable and power devices such as cameras, VOIP phones, and WiFi access points.
The injector works with any ethernet switch or router. If the device shows “12v, PoE” on the data sheet this means that the device uses 12v when powered from a transformer and 48v when powered via Ethernet.
100mb/s kits are also available. Use with Mikrotik-router board, Cisco, Polycom and any 802.3af or 802.3at device.
- Rackmount : 12 LAN ports, 12 LAN+Power ports, 650 ma per port limiter, shielded
- Power VOIP phones, IP Cameras, WiFi Access Points, and more
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug “Mode A” for primary power for 802.3af
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug “Mode B” for a redundant power supply, for Mikrotik, or for 802.3at devices
- LED power light
- Works with any ethernet switch or router
- Power 802.3at devices (in passive POE mode – no auto negotiate)
Note this is not a switch it is a POE injector. You will use this with a switch. This does not include the power supply. Please see our selection of 24V and 48V power supplies.
This injector is perfect for use with Ubiquiti UAP access points. It makes it easy to distribute power to up to 12 of the AP's through one small backboard mountable device.