CM-250 (narrow) push switch is a light-duty, ADA-compliant door control. Designed to control electric locks & strikes, magnetic locks, automatic pedestrian & overhead doors, the switches feature a stainless steel faceplate and the assembly is designed for easy installation. The SPDT switches are rated 15 amps @ 30 VDC.
- 1" RED button - requires minimal actuation force
- Stainless steel faceplate available in single gang or narrow jamb width
- Also available in a variety of faceplate messages and logos
- 3yr. 'Camden Tough' warranty with '2 for 1' replacement
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC
- Contact Type: SPDT Form 'C'
- Contact Rating: 15 Amps@30V DC
- Switch Type: Momentary
- Dimensions: CM-250: 1 5/8" x 4 1/2" x 1 11/32" (41mm x 114mm x 32mm)
- CM-280: 2 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 11/32" (70mm x 114mm x 32mm)
- Std. Finish: US32 / 32D