Corning Cable Systems™ Closet Connector Housings (CCHs) provide interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser, or distribution cables, and the opto-electronics.
The units can be rack-mounted in 19-in (48 cm) or 23-in (58 cm) equipment racks (1.75-in EIA hole spacing) and occupies four rack spaces. This unit accepts up to 12 Corning Cable System CCH series connector panels.
Documentation labels are provided and units or components can be added as needed to construct a fiber distribution frame for any application.
CCH connector panels are not included and must be ordered separately.
- Ideal for field connectorization
- Suitable for loose tube, tight-buffered and optical fiber ribbon cables
- Mounting configurations include standard 4.5-in (11.4 cm) frontal projection, partially flush and flush mount
- Multiple locations for jumper egress
- Accepts CCH connector panels or modules
- Slide-out drawer for easy connector access
- Lock can be field-installed
- Meets requirements of ANSI/TIA/EIA-568A and 606
- Brackets included for rack mounting in 19-in or 23-in equipment racks