Cisco Catalyst 2960-24TC-S Managed Ethernet Switch
24 x 10/100Base-TX, 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T
Cisco Catalyst 2960-24TC-S Switch with LAN Lite software fixed configuration, standalone switch provide desktop Fast Ethernet connectivity for entry level wiring closet and small branch office networks.
The Cisco Catalyst 22960-24TC-S LAN Lite Switch simplify the migration from non-intelligent hubs and unmanaged switches to a fully scalable managed network.
The LAN Lite Cisco IOS Software provides entry level security, quality of service (QoS), and availability capabilities while lowering the network total cost of ownership.
- Catalyst 2960-24TC-S Managed Ethernet Switch
- Catalyst 2960 Switch Getting Started Guide
- Regulatory Compliance and Safety Information for the Catalyst 2960 Switch
- AC power cord
- 1 x RJ-45-to-DB-9 adapter cable
- Mounting kit that contains:
- 4 x Rubber feet for mounting the switch on a table
- 2 x 19-inch rack-mounting brackets (also used for wall mounting)
- 6 x Phillips flat-head screws for attaching the brackets to the switch
- 4 x Phillips machine screws for attaching the brackets to a rack
- 1 x Cable guide and one black Phillips machine screw for attaching the cable guide to one of the mounting brackets
- 1 x Redundant power system (RPS) connector cover
- 2 x Phillips pan-head screws (for attaching the RPS cover)
- 4 x Phillips truss-head screws (for wall-mounting brackets)