The Gold Seal Series amplifiers are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of today's sophisticated sound systems. They combine unique and useable features with ultra high reliability and professional performance.
The amplifiers are available in 35, 60, 100 and 150 watt models, each with exactly the same features to provide power and performance no matter how large or small the application.
The Bogen Gold Seal Series amplifiers are an extraordinary addition to Bogen's line of quality audio amplifiers. Designed with the sound contractor in mind, they provide unparalleled flexibility and versatility, without the need for add-on modules.
In addition to its extensive flexibility, the Gold Seal Series amplifiers offer a combination of features not found in other commercial amplifiers.
- 4 dedicated MIC inputs
- 1 selectable MIC/TEL input
- 1 selectable MIC/AUX input
- 1 dedicated AUX input
- 4-ohm direct coupled output
- 8-ohm, 25V, 25VCT, and 70V transformercoupled outputs
- Rack mountable 2RU package
- Dual-function, 10-band graphic equalizer (Acoustic EQ or Feedback Control modes)
- True loudness contour function
- Audio Enhancement circuit for improved intelligibility
- Switchable phantom power supply (15V DC)
- Variable AUX input muting
- Remote master volume control capability
- Input muting via contact on all inputs
- Voice activated AUX muting on TEL input
- AUX fade back after TEL page
- Pre-amp Out/Power amp In (insert) connections
- Booster amp output connection
- Tape output connection
- Balanced line driver output (using WMT1A accessory)
- Low-cut filter for MIC channels
- Tamper-resistant front cover available (GSTRC)
- Rack mounting kit available (GSRPK)
- Remote volume control available (GSRVC)