Honeywell Vista 20P Control Panel Advantages | Alarm System
What Are Some Advantages of the Honeywell Vista 20P Control Panel?
Honeywell Vista 20P is a popular control panel which is a member of Honeywell Vista series. The 20P has been around for a very long time. It was once known as Ademco Vista 20P. Although 20P is mainly designed for residential use, it is certainly equipped with all the necessary features to be used in commercial sectors as well.
Following are some advantages of Honeywell Vista 20P:
Enhanced Security for Homes
There are many dangers that you and your family can face when you are at home. One of these dangers is burglary. By installing Honeywell Vista 20P in your home, you can have the much needed security for this type of danger. Apart from automatic intruder detection, 20P also allows you to summon help immediately with a one touch button.
Increased Protection for Business Establishments
20P is also great for business establishments as it provides increased security. By installing Honeywell Vista 20P in your business establishment, you can enhance the security of the building and have peace of mind. As a result, you will be able to focus on other aspects of your business such as networking with other entities in the industry, improving the delivery of your products, etc. 20P is also great for retail spaces, warehouses, gas stations, and convenience stores.
More than Just Intruder Detection
Honeywell Vista 20P does not just help prevent intrusion, it is also helpful in detecting other emergency situations such as fire and smoke detection. 20P is compatible with many other Honeywell devices so it can be used for smoke and fire, break-in, freeze, and flood detection. It allows you to call fire department, police, and other emergency situation service immediately.
5 Arming Modes
Honeywell Vista 20P has 5 different arming modes that you can benefit from. They are as follows:
- Stay: This mode protects you while you are at home. The alarm at the entryway triggers with a slight delay.
- Instant: Instant mode is same as Stay mode, but with one exception; the delay of the entryway alarm is turned off in this mode.
- Night-Stay: Just like Stay mode, the entry delay is enabled in Night-Stay mode and all the selected interior parts of your residence are protected during the night.
- Away: This mode is ideal when you are not at home. In this mode, all the available interior spots as well as the perimeter of your residence are armed. Entry delay is enabled in this mode.
- Maximum: It is similar to Away mode with one exception; the delay of the entryway alarm is turned off in this mode.
Quickly Arm Security System
If Honeywell Vista 20P is programmed by your installer, then you can press the ‘#’ key along with the appropriate arming key to quickly arm the system. So you won’t have to type in your 4-digit code as well as the arming key in order to arm the system.
With Chime mode, you are notified whenever your windows or doors are opened. Three sounds/tones will be emitted from the control panel should a window or door be opened.