The BLK-3-EWP provides high visibility indication of analog line status through a high
powered one million candle power strobe light. The BLK-3- EWP is the ideal solution for the hearing impaired and can be used equally well in loud warehouses or factories, where ringing phones can not be heard. Alternatively, the BLK-3-EWP can be used to add emergency notification to pre-existing emergency phones by turning on the strobe light when the emergency phone is in use.
The included LDB-3 control module has a disable input which is ideal for two-button emergency phones, such as Viking’s E-1600-20A, allowing "Info" button calls to be placed without activating the relay (turning on the emergency strobe light, camera, etc.) Three DIP switches are provided for turning ring detection on or off, off-hook/loop detection on or off and for selecting a ring cadence mode which allows the relay to follow ringing or to remain activated during the off time of standard ring cadence.
The control module can be installed on any standard telephone line or analog PABX/KSU station. The 1 million candle power strobe can be interfaced to flash on ringing, off-hook or a combination of ringing and off-hook (line in-use). The LDB-3 ring/loop detect control module is also available separately.
The kit includes:
- (1) LDB-3 control module
- (1) blue strobe light
- (1) 12V DC power adapter
- (13) gel filled butt connectors
- (1) single gang weatherproof mounting box with gaskets and hardware.
- Ringing Phone or TTY indication for the hearing impaired
- Ringing phone indication in loud warehouses and factories
- Emergency illumination for emergency phones in elevators, campuses, hallways, parking ramps, etc.
- Alarm indication for security systems or alarm panels with phone dialers