This Cat6 patch panel is exactly what you want for your small home or office. One, it’s fast, and two, it will save you a lot of headaches in the long run. You will not need to guess which cable goes to which Ethernet port, which wires are cross-wire, etc. You can manage that all from your patch panel. They are very easy to rig up, and also space saving—you do not even need a rack unit. They’re wall mountable, vertically or horizontally.
The technical benefits include: gold plated brass jack adapter contacts, steel plated nickel termination contacts, and flush fitting jacks on the panel face. Our patch panels are unique in that they feature cable management clips that make wiring and 110 punchdown termination easier. These are not only optimal for speed & ease, but also safety—our cat6 patch panels are UL listed & ETL verified, meeting and exceeding industry standards (TIA/EIA 568A & 568B).
- Solid and reliable terminations for copper cabling featuring a minimum of 3 mm 50 micro-inch gold plated jack contacts
- Compatible with both 110 and Krone punch down tools
- Supports 22 to 26 AWG stranded and solid wire
- For use with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Cat6 network cable
- Cat6 performance is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2-1 standard
- Ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet network applications
- Connects RJ-45 ports to a network
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed
- RoHS Compliant