Viking SR-IP SIP Audible Ringer with Visual Ring Indication and Remote Strobe Light Control
***** Note: This unit requires technical knowledge of IP addresses to be installed. *****
The SR-IP is a SIP compliant PoE powered audio device for providing audible and visual ring indication for SIP VoIP phone systems. When registered with a SIP server, the SR-IP will ring in one of 4 programmable ring patterns and flash a bright red LED upon ring detection. During ring detection the unit’s internal relay contacts will also activate providing a trigger for a Viking SL-2 Strobe Light or LPL-1 Visual Ring Indicator.
Equipped with a high efficiency Class D power amplifier and high quality loud speaker, the SR-IP is typically louder than a telephone speaker. The advanced features of the SR-IP include programmable Automatic Gain Control (AGC) technology which automatically increases ring volume to compensate for moderate background ambient noise. The AGC feature is ideal for variable noise environments (offices, classrooms, restaurants, etc.), and ensures that ringing is heard but not unnecessarily loud.
Note: For applications requiring a louder ring, see Viking PA-IP (DOD 505).
- Programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for Viking LPL-1or SL-2 strobe light control
- Bright red visual ring indicator LED
- SIP compliant (see page 2 for list of compatible IP-PBXphone systems)
- PoE powered (class 2, Automatic Gain Control (AGC) to automatically increase ring volume to compensate for ambient noise
- Network downloadable firmware
- Surface mounts to a single gang or 4” x 4” electrical box or directly to a wall or post
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-40°F to 140°F)
- Remotely adjust ringer volume
- Four programmable ring cadences: normal (2 sec ON / 4sec OFF), double, short-short-long, short-long-short
- Optional LPL-1Remote Visual Ring Indicator (DOD 640)
- Optional SL-2(DOD 242) or BLK-4-EWP (DOD 654) strobe light kits available
- Diagnostics (for testing mic, speaker & relay)