The TII Totel Failsafe® TFS® Station Protectors are the basic components of TII Station Protectors and consist of a TII Surge Protector Module in a 160G BIG MAC® Utility Enclosure, with molded in-ground stud.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- TII 160G BIG MAC® Utility Enclosure is molded of durable, weather-resistant thermoplastic that is made to resist cracking, crazing, and discoloration.
- Cover is designed to fit securely to the base to provide maximum protection against environmental conditions and the intrusion of any foreign matter.
- For added security, the cover can be sealed in the field with a tie wrap or similar device.
- The base includes a flexible grommet to seal the wiring exit area, allowing room for drop, ground, and station wiring.
- A threaded stud provides a common ground point for grounding and bonding the shield of buried drop, and securing one or two TII protector modules.
- All TII Totel Failsafe® station protector housings may be ordered with one or two protector modules installed. n A one-pair can be upgraded to a two-pair station protector by the simple addition of a second protector module. This saves both maintenance time and the need to either add a second single-pair station protector or replace it with a two-pair station protector.
- TII station protectors are engineered to provide the superior performance required in protecting today's technology.
- The tii 348 comes equipped with the tii 355 TFS® Maximum Duty three-electrode XXprotector module installed.
- TII 349 comes equipped with the TII 356 TFS® Heavy Duty three-electrode protector module installed.
The TII Totel Failsafe® TFS® Station Protectors consist of a mounting base, protector module, grommet, and fitted cover with nylon fastening nut.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- The cover is molded from a flame-retardant plastic material and fits securely to the base for maximum protection against intrusion of insects and foreign matter.
- A captive nylon nut is provided to give a degree of tamper proofing, and for easy installation and removal.
- A large grommet in the base allows ample room for drop, ground and station wiring to enter and exit the protector.
- A ground stud is centrally located for grounding and bonding the shield of buried drop, as well as to secure module and cover.
- The TII 321 comes equipped with the TII 126 TFS® Heavy Duty two-electrode protector module installed.
- The protector base has both vertical and horizontal module wells.
- Units may be ordered with one or two protector modules installed. A one-pair station protector can be upgraded to a two-pair station protector simply by adding a second module. This saves both maintenance time and the need to either add a second single-pair station protector or replace it with a two-pair station protector.
- TII station protectors are designed for service in all environments, giving many years of low maintenance while providing a high level of protection.
TII Station Protection products provide premium surge protection for a wide range of telephone applications. TII's patented Totel Failsafe® construction and 3-electrode gas tubes create protection devices that will survive the toughest of environments.
TII 325 TFS®TOTEL FAILSAFE® MAXIMUM DUTY
TII 326 TFS®TOTFL FAlLSAFE HEAVY DUTY
ONE OR TWO PAIR STATION PROTECTORS
TII 325 1( ) Single Pair Maximum Duty Station Protector
TII 325 2( ) Two Pair Maximum Duty Station Protector
TII 326 1( ) Single Pair Heavy Duty Station Protector
TII 326 2( ) Two Pair Heavy Duty Station Protector
TII Signal Circuit Protector 325-1M 355 Surge Arrester