The Pro3000 Analog Tone and Probe is your best choice for toning and tracing wire on non-active networks, and specifically for identifying individual pairs with SmartTone® technology. Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual wires, and the RJ11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks. The large loud speaker on the probe allows you to hear through drywall, wood or other enclosures to find wires quickly and easily. You can send this loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables! Attach the nylon pouch to your belt, and you will be equipped for any wire identification job.
- Tone and trace wire on non-active networks
- SmartTone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification
- Sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables
- Loud speaker on Probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual pairs
- RJ11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks
- Attach nylon pouch (included in kit) to your belt for easy transpor