1120-F MiniButt W/ 1120-SSTA Tray
The 1120-F MiniButt Fiber Optic Splice Closure is designed for low count fiber splicing and in areas where space is a constraint. The closure incorporates an integrated gasket to prevent the ingress of water but to allow for ease in access. Unit can support up to 2 1120-SSTA splice trays at a total of 24 single fusion splices.
- Supports both inline or butt configurations.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Up to four cable entries with cable diameter range from .3" to .63"
- Suitable for above or below grade applications.
- Constructed with impact and corrosion resistant materials.
- Integrated "F" pressure testing valve and grounding lugs.
- Up to 24 single fusion or 48 mass fused fibers.
- RUS Listed.