Intellinet 561518 30W Gigabit High Power PoE+ Injector
Provide both power and data to a Powered Device (PD) using existing Cat5 cable and this PoE Injector.
The Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Injector lets you connect your IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant product to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The PoE Injector can power and supply a network connection to a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af/at-powered PD. This injector has an output power rating up to 30 watts. That's enough for even power-hungry PoE devices.
Reduce Wiring Costs.
There's no need to run AC power lines to get your PD set up and ready to do what it's supposed to. Simply connect the PoE Injector to the LAN switch port, and use the existing Cat5 cabling to deliver DC power as well as transfer data.
Protect Your Equipment.
Once DC power is connected to your networked equipment through the Cat5e/6 cabling, the Intellinet Network Solutions PoE Injector ensures that your products are protected from power problems like short circuits (short GND), current overloads and high voltages.
- IEEE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3at (High-Power PoE+ Power over Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3ab (Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX Fast Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3x (flow control, for full duplex mode)
- Media support:
- 100Base-TX Cat5 UTP/STP RJ45, 8 pin - 1000Base-T Cat5e UTP/STP RJ45, 8 pin
- One RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps input port - One RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps data and power output port
- Protection functions:
- Short circuit protection for short GND - Overload protection for currents over 0.6 A
- PoE Pinout: IEEE 802.3af/at Standard Mode A
- Pin 1: DC (+) - Pin 2: DC (+) - Pin 3: DC (-) - Pin 6: DC (-)
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE, UL
- Dual-color power and PoE LED
- Input: 100 â€“ 240 V AC, 50 â€“ 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 35 watts (maximum)
- Plastic housing
- Dimensions: 136 (L) x 67 (W) x 34 (H) [mm] / 5.35 (L) x 2.64 (W) x 1.34 (H) [in.]
- Weight: 0.19 kg (0.42 lbs.)
- Operating temperature: 0 â€“ 50Â°C (32 â€“ 122Â°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 â€“ 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage temperature: -20 â€“ 80Â°C (-4 â€“ 176Â°F)
- Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Injector
- Power cable