HP TFT7600 G2 KVM Console and Monitor
The TFT7600 G2 KVM Console and Monitor combines a full 17.3 in WXGA+ monitor and keyboard with touch pad in a 1 U format. The TFT7600 G2 includes a three button touch pad, 4 scroll keys, and Windows shortcut keys. The TFT7600 G2 provides PS2 and USB connectivity and a USB port on the front of the keyboard for USB pass through with compatible KVM switches.
- High Resolution 1440 x 900 WXGA TFT LCD display supports most commonly used resolutions.
- Built-in interface electronics Offers support of common video resolutions from 640 x 480 through 1440 x 900 at up to 75 Hz refresh rates.
- Active matric TFT screen Guarantees a flicker-free picture that is sharper in focus than a CRT monitor.
- USB and PS2 connectivity Allows a variety of connection options.
- Front USB port Will provide USB pass through when used with HP Console Switches with Virtual Media.
- Wide Format Anti-glare display is easier to see and reduces eye fatigue.
- New Silver Color New color and front LEDs ease unit identification when closed in high density racks.
- Intuitive, 2 Button On-screen Display Conveniently located on the front/right of the display assembly, making screen adjustments easy.
- Adjustments A wide array of adjustments can be made, including brightness, contrast, image adjust, OSD settings and factory presets.