Convenient access and control.
The Intellinet 16-Port Rackmount Console KVM Switch, Model 507059, allows easy and convenient access to 16 servers while allowing full control from a single device.
Easy and Convenient With the industry-standard 19" 1U-height rack drawer, the Rackmount Console KVM Switch can be easily pulled out and accessed in the extended position, and the display can be folded down, locked and secured when stored.
Full Functionality With superior KVM functionality, you can can manage and control 16 PS/2 or USB computers from this single device.
- Integrated LCD console, keyboard, mouse, and KVM switch module for rackmount installation
- Manage/control 16 PS/2 or USB computers from one keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Includes 16 1.8m (6-ft.) connection cables for PS/2 or USB computers
- Standard 19-inch 1U rack drawer
- Gain complete control with easy-to-use OSD interface
- Flip-open 17-inch LCD panel
- Adjustable: for rack cabinets with depths from 600 to 1200 mm (23.6 to 47 in.)
- 99-key, low-profile, sturdy keyboard included
- Ultra sturdy rear bracket and extension design
- Modularized KVM switch design
- OSD control and adjustment
- Auto-scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Supports both PS/2 and USB mice
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- Plug-and-play system configuration
- Keyboard and mouse can be hot-plugged at any time
- Three-Year Warranty