Flat, woven, polyester tape used for installing fiber optic, copper, and coaxial cables in underground conduit.
- Lubricated for easy pulling and reduced friction
- Durably printed with sequential footage or meter markings
- Low elongation for enhanced worker safety
- Lightweight and easily blown into conduit or innerduct
- Packaged on sturdy wooden or plastic reels
- Easily spliced using conventional methods
- Similar to or the same as WP1800P
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Product Reviews
Klein 9'' Side Cutting and Tape Pulling Pliers D213-9NETP High-leverage design has 46% more cutting power. Built-in channel pulls 1/8'' or 1/4'' (3 or 6 mm) flat steel fish tape without...
Flat, woven, polyester tape used for installing fiber optic, copper, and coaxial cables in underground conduit. Insulated metallic conductor enables location of all-dielectric cables and empty...
$239.00 - $1,049.00
This active HDMI Polymer Ribbon Cable utilizes proprietary technology to allow high-speed HDMI signal transmission. This cable, when used with 15' input and output passive cables and a coupler, can...
The DR-SOCK is a handy cable pulling tool designed with cable installers in mind. It protects cables and connectors from being damaged by taking the stress off of the connection points while pulling...
This new generation product for FTTH (fiber to the home) is light and compact, it is great for connecting and protectng fiber cable for FTTH. Suitable for wall-mounting...