Wireless networking with three times the speed and five times the flexibility.
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless 300N Outdoor PoE Access Point is the latest in wireless networking. Taking advantage of new technology, a wireless network can now see greatly enhanced network speeds.
Multiple Solutions in One Device
The INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless 300N Outdoor PoE Access Point serves multiple purposes — an access point for your wireless network supporting multiple SSIDs and tagged VLANs, a wireless bridge for point-to-point connections or WDS setups, and a RADIUS authentication server — and brings it all together so that the devices can access a high-speed Internet connection.
This access point can be configured in any one of five modes: 1) Access Point (AP), 2) Point-to-Point (PtP), 3) Point-to-Multi-Point (PtMP), 4) Universal Repeater or 5) AP Client (Station Infrastructure). Add support for multiple ESSIDs and VLANs to that and it becomes clear that whatever your requirements are the 300N Access Point provides the solution.
The Wireless 300N Outdoor PoE Access Point features an ingress protection rating of IP67 and the ability to withstand wind speeds up to 120 km/h (75 mph). It can be used outdoors even in harsh environments ranging from -20 to 70°C (5 to 158°F).
The Wireless 300N Outdoor PoE Access Point provides maximum wireless security by supporting 802.1x user authentication for external RADIUS servers and, thanks to its internal RADIUS server, the access point can be used as the authentication server in smaller networks. Other security features included in this access point are MAC address filtering, disable SSID broadcast and support for the latest wireless encryption mechanisms.
The Wireless 300N Outdoor PoE Access Point comes with a PoE PD port. This port can be used to power the device from a PoE-compliant LAN switch, which is very convenient in situations where AC power is not readily available. Especially in outdoor installations, the ability to power the device over Ethernet cable is a huge advantage.
- Up to 300 Mbps network link speed
- Complies with 2.4 GHz Draft IEEE 802.11n standard and is backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g/b standards
- Industrial-grade IP 67 housing for optimal protection against dust and water
- Withstands wind speeds of up to 120 km/h (75 mph)
- 2T2R MIMO technology for enhanced throughput and coverage
- Supports WMM function to meet the multimedia data bandwidth requirement
- Supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP and AES) data encryption
- IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered device with one PoE (PD) port
- Integrated RADIUS authentication server for 16 wireless clients
- DHCP server assigns IP addresses for all LAN users
- Supported modes: Access Point, Bridge Point-to-Point, Bridge Point-to-Multi-Point, WDS and Universal Repeater
- Supports multiple ESSIDs with individual security settings
- Multiple ESSIDs support VLAN tagging
- Easy installation through Web-based user interface
- Firmware upgradeable
- Use INTELLINET NETWORK SOLUTIONS Wireless N adapters for the best compatibility and performance
- Three-Year Warranty