The OPFOBD7 is a large capacity weather-resistant cabinet designed to protect fiber optic splices in both buried and aerial distribution systems. The OPFOBD7’s universal mounting strap accommodates most splicing closures. The fiber splice capacity is limited only by the size of the splice closure. Cable management posts allow storage of up to 150 feet (50 meters) of outside plant cable. A ground bar, weather-stripping, and mounting hardware are included for both aerial or buried distribution closures.
- Accommodates most splice closures
- Ideal for high-density cable runs
- Grounding system provides positive grounding of all components
- Stake, pad, or aerial mountable fits a variety of applications
- Closed-cell weather-stripped door edges protect all equipment
- Positive-action three-point lock offers security
- Mill-galvanized steel housing is durable and cheap to maintain
Please allow 4-5 weeks for lead time.