1) In the Time Delay Mode, the TDR-1 can be programmed to produce one of 8 closure times. The Trigger 1 input can be programmed to accept either a dry contact closure or positive/negative going logic level voltage.
2) The Delay on Operate mode delays an input trigger by a programmed interval. Eight delay times are available, from 1 to 30 seconds.
- 1 Double Pole, Double Throw relay output
- 8 selectable closure times
- DIP switch programming
- Accepts positive or negative going logic level voltage or contact closure
- Selectable time delay
- Screw terminal connections
- LED relay status indicator