The SA-IR is the remote for Vikings new self amplified paging system. The remote allows the user to change speaker volume and turn background music and paging on and off remotely with no programming.
Infrared Remote for SA-Series Self-Amplified Paging System
The Viking model SA-IR is a three button infrared remote control for use with the Viking Model SA-1S and SA-1H (pending) self amplified paging speakers. Aim the infrared transmitter at the speaker and press the buttons. The up/down buttons allow users to set the appropriate volume level for each room. The speaker provides an audible “beep” feedback tone to let the user gauge the volume level even when there’s no background music (or page) playing at the time.
- Small businesses
- Doctor’s offices
- Conference rooms
- Infrared remote control of paging speakers
- Users set their own volume levels to suit the noise levels in the room
- Allows users to mute all background music and pages, individual pages, or just back- ground music
- Audible feedback “beep” to set the proper volume
- Power: Two (2) AAA batteries (provided)
- Dimensions: 130mm x 56mm x 18mm (5.1” x 2.2” x 0.7”)
- Shipping Weight: 0.14kg (.3 lbs)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity
- Range: 5m (16’)