This new Paging System from Viking sets a new standard in paging installation ease and setup. Each speaker is controlled by a wireless IR remote control (provided). Want one room louder just point and control, want one room with no background music just point and control. Additional remotes can be purchased if the customer will have varied needs overtime so a remote can be left in each space covered by the system. The SA-25 is also compatible with Valcom and Bogen self amplified systems as well so you can integrate the Viking with an existing system. The wiring for the paging speakers is really simple just 2 wire in series so you can get up to 25 speakers on one straight run.
Drive Up to 25 Self-Amplified Speakers
The SA-25 can directly drive up to 25 self amplified speakers. Speakers can be the Viking model SA-1S self amplifier ceiling speaker or the Viking model SA-1H self amplified paging horn. The SA-25 is backwards compatible with the older legacy Valcom and Bogen self amplified speakers, or any combination of the above. The Viking self amplifier speakers have the added advantage of only requiring a one pair wire loop to install all the non polarity sensitive speakers. The provided SA-IR Infrared Remote controls volume, mute, and enable/disable background music at each speaker as required.
The SA-25 provides paging, loud ringing, and background music when connected to electronic or 1A2 Key systems, PABX’s, No-KSU phones, multi-line phones, as well as IP phone systems (that have an analog FXS or FXO port). The SA-25 paging control unit can interface with a paging port or a ringing analog FXS, CO/Centrex line, PABX/KSU station port or an FXO, unused telephone line input (trunk port).
The SA-25 will generate loud ringing from a ringing analog line or from a dry contact closure. Either a loud electronic warble sound or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external “night transfer” switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications. If a music source is connected to the SA-25, background music can be enabled or disabled at any Viking self amplifier speaker using the provided SA-IR infrared remote control. Background music is inhibited during paging. The SA-25 is easy to install and comes complete with a power supply. The Viking model SA-X12 Expander / Adapter can be used if additional self amplified speakers are required.
- Amplified loud paging
- Loud ringing
- Night bell
- Background music
- For unused phone system trunk input (FXO), ringing analog station port (FXS), C.O. line, Centrex line, or paging port
- Includes (1) SA-IR Infrared Remote Control
- Easy to install
- Drive up to 25 self amplified speakers
- Separate volume controls for Auxiliary Input, Paging, Ringing Tones and Background Music
- Choose from up to 4 loud ringing sounds:
- Electronic warble (traditional loud ringer)
- Double gong (two identical “gong” tones)
- Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones)
- Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud ringing or night bell
- Night transfer switch input
- Page from a ringing C.O. line, Centrex line, paging port, unused phone system trunk input (FXO), or ringing analog station port (FXS)
- Can provide background music from an external source
- 600 Ohm output to cascade to additional units
- Use multiple units to drive more self amplified speakers
- Expandable 12 speakers at a time with the Viking model SA-X12 Expander / Adapter
- Power: 120V AC/15V AC 2.2A UL listed adapter provided
- Dimensions: 210mm x 159mm x 45mm (8.25" x 6.25" x 1.75")
- Shipping Weight: 1.5kg (3.2 lbs.)
- Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% noncondensing humidity
- Paging Output: Viking 40V two wire, and Valcom/Bogen 24V four wire protocols.
- Speakers: Up to 25 total self amplified speakers
- Talk Battery Output: 40V DC (loop current 30mA nominal)
- Maximum Wire Run Length: xx m (xxx ft) xx AWG
- Connections: (1) 3.5mm (1/8”) audio jack, (1) 2.1mm barrel jack (20) cage clamp screw terminals