Paging is accomplished by connecting the PA-30 to a paging port or unused telephone line input (trunk port) of nearly any phone system.
The PA-30 will also generate adjustable loud ringing from a ringing analog line or from a dry contact closure. Either a loud electronic warble, or one of three other soft chime sounds may be selected. An external night transfer switch can be added to turn loud ringing on or off in night bell applications.
The PA-30 is easy to install and eliminates the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards. The unit comes complete with a power supply, and integrated 30 watt amplifier.
- 30 Watts of paging power
- Drive up to (30) 8 ohm speakers
- 70V output can drive up to (50) 70V speakers
- Master volume control
- Separate volume controls for Auxiliary Input, Paging, Ringing Tones and Background Music
- Choose from up to 4 ringing sounds:
- Electronic warble (traditional loud ringer)
- Double gong (two identical gong tones)
- Quadruple chime (four descending chime tones)
- Door chime (ding-dong)
- Provides loud ringing or night bell
- Night transfer switch
- Page from an unused trunk port or paging port
- Can provide background music from an external source
- Use as a low cost stand alone power amplifier
- 600 Ohm output to drive additional amplifiers
- Use multiple units for more paging power