The K-600F requires no external power supply and provides a floating 600 ohm audio output. Paging In and Out terminals are provided to allow automatic switching between paging and warble audio when used with an existing paging installation. A set of N.O. / N.C. relay contacts are provided that switch in cadence with the ring signal. Volume and tone controls are also provided.
- Powered by ring signal no external power supply required
- Provides tone over existing paging amplifiers
- Terminals for automatic switching between paging audio and warble tone
- Auxiliary relay contacts provided
- Connects directly to ringing analog PABX/KSU stations with RJ11 or terminals
- Floating 600 ohm audio output
- LED indication of unit activation