The CPA-7B is a cost effective, multi-purpose, telecom paging system.
The CPA-7B provides 6 watts of low noise, high fidelity power for many telecom paging and night bell applications. Multiple units can be cascaded to power more speakers for larger paging applications.
The CPA-7B can be interfaced to ringing Centrex/C.O. lines, analog PABX/KSU stations, unused trunk inputs, as well as standard paging ports.
For loud ringing, the CPA-7B generates an adjustable loud warble from a dry contact closure or a ringing Centrex/C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
The CPA-7B is easy to install and can eliminate the installation of multiple bells, relays and paging cards.
- 6 Watts of Paging Power (Power8Speakers)
- Ringer/Alert tone Volume Adjustment
- Day/Night Switchable for Paging/Loud Ring
- Background Music is muted during page
- 600 ohm audio output for cascading multiple CPA-7B's
- Can add external music source
- Connects to a hybrid system's extension or unused CO line, provide an alert tone, and allow paging and disconnect on a CPC or adjustable time out.
- Can drive up to (8) 25AE horns or 30AE speakers.
- Includes one 25AE and power supply
- Paging and loud ringing for systems with paging ports, analog station ports or trunk ports
- Paging and loud ringing for Centrex systems
- Remote paging from Centrex/C.O. Lines