Great new product from Viking Electronics. The BTC-1 allows the user to use their Android Phone or Tablet to control a contact for Door or Gate opening. This is basically a secure trigger so you can actually use it for any project you would like.
Open Your Front Gate or Building Entrance Right From Your Android Phone
The Viking BTC-1 allows a user to actuate a door strike or door controller by touching an icon on their Bluetooth enabled Android phone or tablet. The BTC-1 can be preprogrammed with the type of contact needed, NO or NC, and the duration of the contact from 0.5 to 120 seconds. Continuous on is also supported (see current limits below).
Security is maintained by way of encrypted communication as well as a programmable Security key. The unit name is also user changeable to allow the use of multiple BTC- 1’s. All programming can be done through the free Android application available on Google’s Play Store.
The unit has an LED status indicator that shows if the unit is paired with a device, in programming, or idle. The BTC-1 is small enough to fit on a door frame and it can be powered from the door strike power supply.
- Gate entrances
- Door entrances
- Apartment buildings
- Small size, can fit on a door frame
- Wide supply range 12-24 VAC/VDC
- Programmable One touch operation
- LED status indicator
- Programmable Security key
- Programmable Contact N.O. or N.C.
- Programmable Contact time .5 to 120 seconds
- Easy to use application software
- Power: 12 to 24 VAC or VDC
- Contact Rating: 2 amps at 24 volts AC or DC momentary, 1 Amp continuous
- Dimensions: 65mm x 35mm x 20mm (2.56” x 1.38” x 0.79”)
- Environmental: 0° to 32° C (32° to 90° F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Cover Color: Beige
- Connections: Three 18” long leads, 26 AWG
- Range: Up to 60 feet, depending on obstructions
- Pairings: Remembers up to eight pairings