Video Ground Loop Isolator is designed to reduce "Ground Loop Interference" with CCTV signals and can be easily installed in a new or existing systems. It is useful where a video signal is transmitted via cable between points with different ground potentials, differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced power line loads.
- BNC male to BNC female with mini cable 15 on both sides.
- Passive, no power required.
- Prevents video-signal distortion caused by video ground loops.
- Eliminates picture tearing, cross talk and rolling.
- Prevents power cables laid by others interfering with the CCTV system.
- Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection.