- Extend VGA SVGA signals over Cat5E or Cat6 twisted pair cable
- Passive device, no power required
- Includes 2 units transmitter and receiver
- Supports up to 1280x1024 pixels
- Transmit up to 500 feet (135 meters) via standard 4 pair CAT5, STP or UTP cable instead of VGA cable
- Built in virtual DDC to avoid improperly setting resolution and frequency
- Built in sync mode selection for signal stability
- Receiver has built in sync filter level adjustment for signal stability
- Perfect for classrooms, lecture halls, tradeshows, video information displays…etc.
Note: It is recommended that twisted shielded cable be used. The units will work fine using standard UTP cable but we then recommend using a ground wire on both sides. We have seen them work fine without the ground as well but if you see lines in the transmission consider a good ground.