- 1 Basic zone or area of paging# Built-In Power!
- Automatic Background Music Muting Only in Zone Being Paged
- Background Music And Page Volume Control
- Unlimited Expansion
- UL, CSA
- Power Units +12
Telephone Access Method/Port:
- PBX Loop Start Trunk Port Electronic Key Line Position Dedicated Single Line Phone Set
- Page Port (Telephone System Dependent)
- DC Output: -24Vdc @ 600mA
- Input Impedance: 600 ohms
- Music Input Level: -10dBm nominal Power Requirements: 120Vac
Valcom Power Units
Every Valcom product is marked with either a positive, negative or neutral power unit.
Simply add up the negative power units and then purchase a power supply with a greater value than the total power consumption of the system. If you have extra power units you can add speakers to the system at a later date, extra power is OK lower power will cause a performance problem on your paging system.
One Valcom power unit = 50 mA, -24 Vdc