- 9 Zone talkback page control
- Individual zone access plus one-way all call
- Background music automatically mutes in zonebeing paged
- Optional repeated alert tone
- Accepts pulse dial and tone dial
- Access: electronic or 1A2 line key, PBX loop start trunk port, or dedicated single line phone set
- Input impedance: 600 ohm; music
- Source impedance: 4 to 600 ohm
- Music input level: -10 dBm
- Power Requirements: -24 Vdc, 310 mA (filtered)
- VALCOM POWER UNITS 0
Valcom Power Units
Every Valcom product is marked with either a positive, negative or neutral power unit.
Simply add up the negative power units and then purchase a power supply with a greater value than the total power consumption of the system. If you have extra power units you can add speakers to the system at a later date, extra power is OK lower power will cause a performance problem on your paging system.
One Valcom power unit = 50 mA, -24 Vdc