Designed for applications where concentration of airborne particles is controlled. For areas such as pharmaceutical, medical & other critical manufacturing environments.
- Large rubber o-ring to seal the grille to the ceiling
- Rubber washers for all mounting hardware
- Apolycarbonate dust shield located between the speaker and the grille
- Built-In Amplifier
- Capable of reproducing voice paging in clean room environments
- Screwdriver adjustable volume control located on the 1 watt amplifier circuit board.
- 8‑inch speaker
Valcom Power Units
Every Valcom product is marked with either a positive, negative or neutral power unit.
Simply add up the negative power units and then purchase a power supply with a greater value than the total power consumption of the system. If you have extra power units you can add speakers to the system at a later date, extra power is OK lower power will cause a performance problem on your paging system.
One Valcom power unit = 50 mA, -24 Vdc