Reduce the possibility of conversations being overheard in hallways, private offices, Pharmacy, examining rooms and client waiting areas.
Valcom Spot Sound Masking Speakers offer the quickest and most inexpensive approach for medical facilities to comply with HIPAA regulations regarding incidental disclosure.
Create an environment where an individuals right to privacy is respected without burdening staff or compromising the organizations ability to provide patient care.
- Reduces intelligibility of oral conversations
- Self-contained speaker includes built-in white noise masking source and amplifier
- Front Panel volume control adjustment for proper operation
- Integral Plenum Ceiling Back-box meets or exceeds ASTM E84 Flame and Smoke Test
- Baked Enamel scratch resistant finish
- Utilizes standard CAT 3, 5 or 6 Cable for operation
- Easy Lay-In ceiling installation in 2x2 or 2x4 ceiling tile grid
- Inconspicuous, blends into ceiling décor
- Installation junction box is provided
- Includes Power Supply