A tin-plated bronze casting with teeth; brass hex thru-bolt with hole, brass set screw, and bronze lock washer.
Features and Benefits:
- Applied with the standard terminal wrench.
- Tin plate reduces corrosion.
- Silicon bronze for greater strength and conductivity.
- Perforated bonding ribbon or braid with eyelets attaches under set screw.
- Grounding to metal buildings, bridges.
- Provides connection for bonding and grounding wires, ribbons, and braid to I-beams.
- Also used as strand clamp (electrical)