Tii’s Angle Driver® AD-02W-FS is specifically designed to protect tomorrow’s high-speed digital networks, such as Voice Over Digital Subscriber Line (VoDSL) technology, against damage caused by electrical surges.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Ideally suited for IP-based Internet Protocol access.
- Tii Angle Driver® AD-02W-FS consists of a Tii Heavy Duty three-electrode gas tube surge arrester, failshort device and Gel-Sealed IDC (Insulation Displacement Connection) type connectors for terminating all wires in one completely self-contained unit.
- IDC connections require no stripping of the wire insulation for terminating.
- Module has two ports for small-gauge (22 – 26 AWG) wire terminations and two ports designed for either 18.5 AWG “F drop” or 19 – 24 AWG copper wire for tip/ring connections, all of which are environmentally sealed.
- May be employed in a variety of single and multiple pair Network Interface and station protector housings.
- Can be used to retrofit/service upgrades of assemblies already installed in the field.
- Unique, universal ground tab can be snapped off to allow for multiple mounting arrangements.